Your Yealink handset will arrive pre-configured and ready to be plugged into the power and ethernet connections.
Each phone comes with a phone, handset, ethernet cable and power adaptor.
Currently supported models:
- Yealink T21eP2
- Yealink T31P
- Yealink T31G
- Yealink W53P
- Yealink W53H
- Yealink T57W
Follow the steps below to get your Yealink phone connected.
The picture above is of model T21eP2.
If you have an alternative model, your ports may be different locations. Please match the input labels to the diagram below.
Setting up Your Yealink
- Connect your handset to the phone.
- Connect your phone to the internet, by plugging in the supplied ethernet cable to the back of the phone labelled internet, and connecting the other end to your wired internet connection.
- Connect the power pack to the connection labelled DC5V and then to a power socket and the phone will switch on automatically.
- Wait for the phone to initialize, this can take up to 5 minutes.
- When the phone display no longer reads 'Initializing' and displays the time and the extension display name, the phone is ready to make and receive calls
Using your phone
Once your phone is plugged in and ready for calls the phone will ring according to any call flows the extension is attached to in our call management portal. To make outbound calls simply dial the number you wish to call.
If for any reason your phone is not able to make or receive calls please follow these troubleshooting steps
- Turn your phone off at the power, wait for 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the ethernet
If you are still unable to make or receive calls after this please follow the steps below before contacting Jet support:
- Ensure the phone is on, plugged in and connected to your network
- Find the IP address of the phone by clicking the 'ok' button, and navigating to Status. Write down this IP address.
- Contact Jet Support via the Contact Support button, and make sure you include the IP address of the phone you just wrote down when creating your ticket.
Reconfiguring your phone
To reconfigure your phone to work for a different extension, this will need to be done by contacting Jet Support.
To complete the reconfiguration, you will need:
- Admin access to a computer that is plugged into the same network connection as the phone
- Access to a browser with security screening (eg: Safari)
- The IP address of the phone