This user guide will outline the basic features of Jet Interactives reporting platform such as date range picker, filters, downloading reports and navigating through the reports.
Jet Interactives reporting platform includes a range of reports and dashboards for business owners, call centre managers and marketers. The reporting is broken down into Inbound reports which displays information on all calls that come into the Jet phone numbers, Outbound reports which displays information on calls that are made out from Jet phones and Call Tracking reports which display the marketing information that has lead to phone calls.
The full suite of reports includes;
- Dashboard (this is your home page)
- Total Calls
- Call Tracking
- Web Session Calls
- Online Call Tracking
- Session Tracking
- Off Page
- Offline Call Tracking
- Jet Phone
- Call Quality
- Call Network
We also have 4 reports available via our Action Bar at the top of your screen. These are:
- Missed Calls
- Extensions (for accounts with Jet Phone or Cloud Mobile extensions)
- SMS (for accounts with Cloud Mobile extensions)
In the various reports there are metrics that are reported on. Below is a list of the reporting items that appear across the reporting platform with definitions.
- Answered - An answered call is any call that has been answered by either an agent picking up the phone or by a phone system not run by Jet Interactive. This could be your IVR, Queue or answering service picking up the call
- Cancelled - A cancelled call is any call where the caller has hung up the call before it has been answered
- Unanswered - An unanswered call is any call that has reached the end of it’s set ring time without being answered
- Busy - A busy call occurs when there is not enough capacity on your phone lines, but callers are still trying to get through.
- Duration - The duration is the length of a call, this is displayed in minutes and seconds throughout the reporting
- First-time caller - A first-time caller is a call from any phone number that has not made a call within the date range selected for a given report
- Returning caller - A returning caller is any caller that has previously made a call within the date range selected for a given report
- Online Call - An Online call is any call from a phone number that has been given the label as online. This label is set when configuring the phone number
- Customer Service Call - A customer service call is any call from a phone number that has been given the label as customer service. This label is set when configuring the phone number
- Offline Call - An offline call is any call from a phone number that has been given the label as offline. This label is set when configuring the phone number
- Date - The date is the date that the call occurred in AEST
- Time - The time is the time that the call occurred in AEST
- Service Name - The service name is the label given to each phone number. This label is normally used to describe where the number is used or advertised and can be changed at any time through the Jet portal.
- Caller Number - The caller number is the caller ID of the party that initiated the call
- Answering Point - The answering point is the phone number or the extension that answered a phone call
- Call Status - The call status describes whether the call has been answered, cancelled, unanswered or busy
- Auto Attendant - The auto attendant or IVR displays the option that a caller has pressed on your phone menu if you have an IVR configured on your Jet phone numbers
- Number Category - Number category describes whether a phone number has been configured as an online number, offline number or customer service number
- Number Type - The number type describes the type of number that has been set. This varies based on the number category
- Referrer - The referrer is the referring website from a session that lead to a phone call
- Tracked website - The tracked website is the website from a session that lead to a phone call
- Landing page - The landing page is the first page a customer viewed when entering your website on a session that lead to a phone call
- Source - The source is the traffic source to your website from a session that lead to a phone call
- Medium - The medium is the traffic medium to your website from a session that lead to a phone call
- Campaign - The campaign is the campaign set in your UTM tag from a session that lead to a phone call
- Keyword - The keyword is the keyword from your paid search campaign that has lead to a phone call
- GA Client ID - The GA Client ID is the unique ID that google assigns to each session that visits your website.
Navigating to your reports
The different reports and dashboards are accessed through the main menu in the jet interactive portal. To access reports you will first need to go to portal.jetinteractive.com.au and log in.
Step 1 - Navigate to the left hand menu and click Reports
Step 2 - Click on the category of report that you wish to view and then click on the report.
Filters are present throughout the Jet reporting platform. Filters can be used to select the date range for each report or to select specific phone numbers, users, traffic sources & many other metrics.
Please visit our specific Reporting Filter articles to find the information you need: