Some apps such as Google Chrome will allow you to use a Click to Call functionality, where you can click a number on a website and the app will recognise this as a request to make a phone call.
This call will then be placed via your default Soft Phone for your device.
Enable as default for Mac
In your Jet Phone app settings page under General Settings, there is an option to enable the Jet Phone app as your default softphone for your device.
The image below shows this on a Mac device.
You may need to restart your browser or computer to have this take effect.
Once this default is enabled, you will be able to use click to call with the Jet phone as default.
Enable as default for Windows
To set the Jet Phone as your default app in Windows 10, you have to go into Windows settings.
- OpenWindows Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Default apps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Set defaults by app.
- Proceed depending on the screen you see.
- Click Jet Phone in the Programs list.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click Jet Phone and click Manage.
- For each protocol, click Choose a default and select Jet Phone.
Jet Phone should be set as your default application for the CALLTO, SIP, and/or TEL protocols.