This guide will walk you through the basic functionalities of using your Yealink device.
Placing a Call
- Lift handset or;
- Press the speakerphone or headset button
- Enter the number
- Press the Send soft key or the #Send button
Answer a Call
- Pick up the handset; or;
- Press the Speakerphone button or headset button or;
- Press the Answer softkey
Transfer a Call
- Press the Transfer (Tran) soft key or Transfer button
- Enter the number to transfer the call to & press the #Send softkey or
- Press the Transfer (Tran) soft key or Transfer button to complete the transfer. You have the option of speaking with the party first or you may complete the transfer once ringing is heard.
Placing a Call on Hold
- Press the Hold soft key; or
- Press the Hold button (If equipped)
- To Resume the call, do one of the following:
- If there is only 1 call on hold Press the Resume soft key
- If there is more than one call on hold, press to select the desired call, and then press the Resume soft key
- While on an active call, press the Conference (Conf) soft key.
- Enter the number of the second party & press Send soft key or the #Send button
- Press the Conference (Conf) soft key when the second party answers to join the callers
Managing a Conference Call
- While on a Conference call Press the Manage soft key
- Use the arrow buttons to select a caller
- Press the far end mute (FarMute) soft key to restrict a party from speaking
- Press the Remove soft key to drop the party from the conference call
Muting a Call
- Press the Mute Button To mute your audio device.
- Press the Mute button again to unmute your audio device