So you need a desk phone? Great!
Jet supports a range of IP Desk phones for the convenience of our customers, with our preferred brand being Yealink. We offer a wide range of both fixed and cordless phones with different capabilities for your business needs.
Please view our current range of phones on our website below.
Order New Device
To order a new device, please visit the link above to choose your device form our available stock. Once your model has been chosen, please Submit a Request in the top right of this page to our team, select Order New Service and Hardware.
- Each hardware device will be configured to a single Phone User. Please let the Jet team know which Phone User you want your new device(s) to be set up for.
- Each Phone User can only have one hardware device configured against it at a time. If you need additional handsets, you will also need additional Phone Users.
- Jet hardware arrives not configured, and our team will arrange a time with you to activate this once your device(s) have arrived. The setup cost of this activation is included in your device fee.
(Book in a new hardware activation here - note: fees apply if this is a hardware reconfiguration rather than a new setup)
- Jet hardware devices are purchased outright, and no refunds are given for change of mind. Please ensure you are picking the correct model for your business needs at the time of purchase.
- Unfortunately, the Jet team do not support the configuration of existing devices provided by previous suppliers. Please order your new devices from the Jet team.
Preparing your device for setup
When your device arrived, you will need to book in your activation meeting.
This activation will be conducted remotely over Zoom or Teamviewer, and you will need to have access to a computer that is running on the same internet connection as your phones will be plugged into.
Please read and complete steps 1 to 3 of the preparation instructions below before your activation booking to ensure you are prepared for your setup. If your devices are not ready, you may need to book in a second activation timeframe, and this will be charged at $50 per device.
Please plug your hardware device into power and internet before your meeting time. Your phones must be connected to the same internet connection as the computer you will use to join your activation meeting.
The device will light up and try to connect to your network - this can take up to 60 seconds.
In the device menu, go to Settings and Status (or press the OK button).
Locate the IPv4 address. A successfully connected device will show an IPv4 address under the status menu (this will look similar to 192.168.1.112). Please provide this IP address to your support agent when the meeting begins.
Join your setup meeting. Your support agent will ask you to share your screen, and to open your preferred web browser. They will then request remote control of your screen and set up your hardware device via the IP address you provide (above).
Your support agent will complete your setup. This process will take approximately 5 minutes per device.
Once complete, we will ask you to place a test call to 02 5110 3803.
If you hear the audio for the Jet Interactive testing line, you know your setup is successful. You can test call this number above at any time to check your phones remain connected.