We're sorry to hear you're thinking about cancelling!
Unfortunately, all our cancellation requests must be submitted as a ticket request.
You can select the ticket reason of Cancel My Account and this will be directed to the appropriate team for processing.
We will then be in touch to confirm your cancellation date. Any remaining charges you may have on your account after cancellation will be charged in the following days.
Terms & Conditions
Please note - all cancellations require 30 days notice.
If you have any questions, Jet's Terms and Conditions are available on our website.
- Please ensure all Jet Phone extensions have been logged out across all devices before your cancellation date. If any extensions remain logged in, your account deactivation may be delayed and further charges may apply.
- We advise that you export any necessary reporting data from the Jet Portal before the scheduled cancellation date as your account will no longer be accessible.
- Please ensure that all phone numbers above are removed from circulation (ie: email signatures, website, marketing material, etc) as calls will no longer connect. This includes ensuring that any Jet Call Tracking codes are removed from your website as numbers will no longer change dynamically.
- Please note, that once phone numbers are cancelled, they will be placed in government quarantine for 6 – 12 months and will not be available for re-activation.
- If you wish to port the services away, Jet requires written notice prior to the port request. You will also incur a $50.00 port away fee per service number (please refer to Jet Interactive's terms and conditions above). If we proceed with the cancellation, the winning party will be unsuccessful with the port.