If you have a 1300 or 1800 number, or a local number that will be your main business number, this article will teach you how to set up a callflow for that number so that it can dial multiple agents at once.
If you think this step does not apply to you, you can skip to
1. To create a callflow, under Telephony, click on Callflows, then click Create call flow. You can choose to create a callflow from an empty canvas, but Jet recommends selecting one of the pre-built templates and modifying that to suit your needs.
2. Select the template that best suits your needs - in this example, we will be using the simple queue with business hours. Click on the template and then click continue.
3. Your callflow will now be preloaded with the features in this template. Once it has loaded name your callflow, this is done in the top left corner of the callflow builder.
4. Modify the callflow to suit your needs, You can edit any of the widgets by clicking on the widget box, a modal screen will appear with more options.
For more information on the features available in Jet's callflow builder a list of handy articles are below:
More articles on each widget and callflow process can be found throughout the help centre.
5. Once you have finished modifying your callflow, check the progress bar is at 100%, if it is not you can click on this bar to let you know what needs to be completed. To save your callflow click Available, this will make your callflow live and you will now be able to add your phone number to the callflow.
6. Under telephony click on Phone Numbers, locate the phone number that you want to attach the callflow to. This may be listed with your phone numbers or under the Available menu in the top right.
Click on the phone number and then select your callflow. Then, click activate.
7. Your Callflow and main phone number are now ready.
You should now have active callflows and are almost finished with your setup - Step 6: Setup Complete