If your Yealink phone is displaying the words “No Service” it means the device was unable to successfully connect to your network.
If your phone was previously working, and this error is quite sudden, please unplug the device from all cables, wait for 30 seconds and plug the device back in.
If this is unsuccessful, you will need to investigate your internet connection local area network (LAN) for possible issues.
Press the Menu or OK button on the phone, and then navigate to Status.
Make sure the device has a valid local IP address (IPv4). Please make note of any warnings that may be displayed alongside this entry.
Other helpful network troubleshooting:
- Swap out the Ethernet cord connecting the phone to the network for a different one (to see if a faulty cord might be the issue).
- Is the phone connected to a wall jack? If so, try connecting it directly to a networking device (router or switch).
- If the phone is connected to a networking device, try plugging it into a different port on the device (to see if a faulty port is an issue).
- Follow the article Improving your Network Setup article and review the firewall/router settings listed under Technical Port and IP Information. Be sure to review the following:
- Disable SIP-ALG
- Disable SPI
- Disable any relevant Firewall settings
- Enable ports 5060 & 5061
- Enable any RTP traffic across port numbers 10,000 to 20,000 with no restrictions.
- Ensure the PBX domain of pbx.jetinteractive.com.au is allowed with full access to any security protocols.