Jet's Google call details forwarding integration allows you to display a Jet phone number in your call assets while enhancing reporting through Google call reporting. You will also receive additional information in your Jet Hub Portal reports for these call types.
To enable the integration, please contact Jet support or your account manager about pricing. Once this has been added to your account, please follow the steps below.
Select a Number to use in your call assets
- Head to Jet Hub Portal
- Select a Number to use for the call details forwarding integration. You can use an existing number or order a new number as per your requirement.
If you need to order a new number follow the steps below, if you are using an existing number, skip to step 3.
To Order a new number :
- Head to Phone System --> Select Phone Number
- Choose a number, it could be a 1300/Local/Mobile number. (Please add this from your account services page)
- Once you have finished choosing the number , Please assign it to the desired callflow.
- Once you have finished the steps above , please contact Jet Support and inform us of the number that you've chosen to use for the integration.
Set up your integration within Google Ads
- Log into your Google Ads account.
- Head to Account settings ( on your left hand side)
- Turn on the following in Call Reporting Section (Please refer to the image attached) :
- Get detailed information about calls that you've received.
- Send Google Ads calls data to a call analytics provider.
For more information on enabling call reporting, please refer to Googles support article
Set up your call asset
If you have chosen to set up a new number, you will need to create a call asset within Google Ads, If you are using an existing number that was already a call asset, you can skip this step.
To create a call asset, please follow the guidelines set out by Google in this article
Once you have completed the steps above, please contact the Jet support team to inform us that you have set up the integration.